Periscope Master Thread

Mickk3 here - Mick O'Gorman Koons ... I posted some BD rehearsals from Tuesday and tomorrow I'll be watching SCV rehearse and will periscope it as well as some Oceanside lot warmups... Saturday I'll watch PR rehearse brfore going to the RAose Bowl and I'll periscope some there too... and SUAnday more BD rehearsals with footage from Riverside. Add me and I'm happy to share it with you

• Like 1

A fellow from Pacific Crest just ended his 'scope of their rehearsal. He said he'll try to broadcast their run-through a little later.

One thing I liked about this guy is that he took the time to explain what they were doing. He even talked about how the members singing their parts can help them play their parts...and why this is so. I've been to plenty of drum corps rehearsals and have talked to my son about this, so I understand what he is saying...but other people who might have just happened upon the 'scope have the opportunity to learn about drum corps. I tip my hat to that broadcaster.

btw, PC sounds pretty good.

Oh...I should add that you can hook up with this broadcaster by searching for "Pacific Crest".

I really liked that guy too... personable and informative. I had no idea BD and PC had a joint audition this past winter. Great idea !

@ruhapie was doing Rochester I believe she had colt cadets, colts and Madison scopes before the phone died. If you follow her you can watch the replay.

I really liked that guy too... personable and informative. I had no idea BD and PC had a joint audition this past winter. Great idea !

I am really enjoying the PC and other periscopes. Matt is patiently answering all sorts of questions from around the country. And wow you can see how much hard work and changes the members and staff put in each day.

I'm enjoying this Pacific Crest run-through! @PCDrumCorps if you're wondering