Getting Loony in Louisville

See this is silly. If I was there I'd be Periscoping the show. We now have the technology and people are too lazy to use it! There is no reason we should be refreshing DCP. Next week I'll be on tour! I should have gone this week.

• Like 2

See this is silly. If I was there I'd be Periscoping the show. We now have the technology and people are too lazy to use it! There is no reason we should be refreshing DCP. Next week I'll be on tour! I should have gone this week.

When I tried taking videos and pictures and doing updates the first two shows I went to I hated it and found myself not focusing as much on the shows. Personally............I say sit there, enjoy the shows, take it ALL in, talk with my family and friends I go with, enjoy the experience, and provide a nice detailed review about it when I get back. That's just me.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 6

Heh. When I attend what I'm going to this year, I'll be enjoying the live shows, not watching through an iPhone. Sorry!

I do like snapping a few pictures as they come on and throwing them on Twitter though.

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 1

To be fair, there are plenty of reasons not to 'scope a whole show. Data plan, battery life, lousy camera, 3g coverage, etc.

I'm just thankful there are some people broadcasting some stuff...it's better than nothing.

• Like 2

When I tried taking videos and pictures and doing updates the first two shows I went to I hated it and found myself not focusing as much on the shows. Personally............I say sit there, enjoy the shows, take it ALL in, talk with my family and friends I go with, enjoy the experience, and provide a nice detailed review about it when I get back. That's just me.

I understand your point. I go to enough shows that taking time to Periscope wouldn't bother me.

To be fair, there are plenty of reasons not to 'scope a whole show. Data plan, battery life, lousy camera, 3g coverage, etc.

I'm just thankful there are some people broadcasting some stuff...it's better than nothing.

I got a unlimited data plan (4G) and a back up batteries and I'll stop between corps. But, If I got to go Peee, forget Periscope!

• Like 3