Whitewater Rapids! The Whitewater Classic 2015

am I the only one who thinks the narration is adding tremendously to the show?

I think that the show is designed around the narration and I don't like that. I have no qualms with the kids down there putting their all into this, but I think the show focuses too much on narration and takes away from every other section of the corps (even color guard) Edited by bonelife
  • Like 1

The narration is absolutely needed to set this show up. I actually like having it. I think it just overpowers in sections and becomes more about the narration than the music setting the mood and tone of the show. It's fixable if they're willing to work on that ballad and some of the back and forth before it where they're voicing what characters in the guard are performing on the field.

Of course, I'd probably have a better read if the multi cam guys SHOWED me what the characters and corps are doing rather than endless closeups of the narrators speaking into the mics…should have gone high camera for that.

• Like 1

am I the only one who thinks the narration is adding tremendously to the show?

What show? I thought it was old time radio. Did they actually play their instruments at any point? Horrible!

• Like 2

PR couldn't bother to march on the field in straight lines. That did not look good.

Good luck PR.

My friends dci newbies, complimented PR's technical show, but were left flat in the emotion meter.

I felt the same, and it was a huge difference going on after a totally esoteric Blue Knights show.
PR weapons were not as strong as the past, I like what they are bringing to the field 2015.