Bristol Brouhaha 7/3

Lmfao, I JUST realized your logo. I'm in the Navy too.

That's awesome. Thank you for your service. I have been in 18 years. Chief Gunners Mate. Stationed in San Diego.

• Like 3

That's awesome. Thank you for your service. I have been in 18 years. Chief Gunners Mate. Stationed in San Diego.

I was stationed in SD for 7 years. I'm an IT1 (soon to be ITC hopefully after the results this fall). Thanks for your service as well.

• Like 7

Thank you for your service guys.

USAF/MAARNG/USAR®

Thanks for yours as well.

Thank you ALL for your service!

No problem at all.

Tigers over the Jays 7-0 at the top of the 7th. (Not-so-lucky 7, if you ask me.)

How did the Blue Devils-Cadets game go?

Tigers are no-hitting the Jays, BTW.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Not rained out. Show over by now - Cadets went on sometime around 8:30

Shocked there hasn't been any information posted on here about the show. I guess I was spoiled. :unhappy:

I was stationed in SD for 7 years. I'm an IT1 (soon to be ITC hopefully after the results this fall). Thanks for your service as well.

Well i hope you have a busy August and September since that means you will be ITC (SELECT). Next to getting married and my kids being born, making Chief was the best thing to ever happen. Its a amazing feeling and i hope you get the opportunity to join the most exclusive and oldest military fraternity, the Chief Petty Officers Mess. PM your name to me so i can look for you on the results when they are released July 31st.

• Like 2