High upon the Great Plains where the buffalo roam. Casper, Wyoming

Nice job Bloo! Any additional changes tonight?

Ditto, specifically, still the plain yellow flags in the closer or do they have a show set in yet?

What I really want to know is when their new closer will be in, because I heard that they officially announced it or something. Hopefully we'll see it soon!

Great show tonight. Bloo = awesome. Much better live. Troop did well tonight. They may drop a bit tomorrow but, not much. Very drum corps savvy crowd tonight. It's so cool to see such great reactions to all corps.

OC has a big clock-tower like obelisk at rear of field. It doesn't really enter into the show other than standing there.

Interesting. Clock and time themes were all the rage among Ohio high school marching bands last year, including two that I recall with clock towers backfield. Maybe it wasn't just here? Of course, as I type this, I recall that BK had a digital clock with speeding numbers for "That One Second", and that Alliance had a sort of "doomsday" clock for their apocalyptic show.

What I really want to know is when their new closer will be in, because I heard that they officially announced it or something. Hopefully we'll see it soon!

The design team just finished it a few days ago. If history is anything, last year's new closer happened in Denton, TX.

Hmmm coats show works tremendously better outdoors. I don't think they medal this year

...as they slide into #2 position... :/

...seriously though, are you saying you've heard them indoors this past week? :/

From what I've seen over the past few years, their show will work MUCH better indoors. Any "spatially" designed show (see: TILT) works way better indoors, due to the more pronounced effects. If you are saying that the show was better than what happened in Indy back in June, well, yeah. It's been quite a bit better for a while now. If I were you, I'd hold off on those pronouncements before you hear them in Indy come August :)

I feel ya, just don't think they medal. Think It'll be SCV, Devils, Cadets. Not necessarily in that order.

Ok...we'll see! :)