San Antonio Lineup

Techy question: I had to set the video to 540p to avoid some buffering. Does that affect the sound quality also or only video? I'm not noticing a comparable drop in audio quality that I'm seeing with the video.

It shouldn't affect the sound quality, not until you get to 240p if I remember correctly, but if you leave the setting on best it will automatically choose the highest quality it thinks your internet can handle. Sometimes it goods and decides your internet is awful, but most of the time it gets it right
  • Like 1

Time for Jubal! As someone with a VanG____ I'm obligated to cheer!

• Like 1

if these Texas initiated Corps in this state get themselves going organizationally, that this would REALLY shake things up placement wise, particularly for all these World Class Division Corps that recruit large segments of their marchers from within the state of Texas. If one of these Corps gets to a level where they can keep a sizable number of marchers from feeding into the ranks of the upper tier Corps that are based outside of the state of Texas, that would really help these Texas based Corps we are watching for certain.

I like the uniforms for Jubal a lot. They're doing some neat visual things with the side step and other body motion.

I wonder if the yard lines bother them? :biggrin: Although I imagine they may have practiced on a field with lines for rehearsal at some point!

Woo! Drum line plays them off the field.

Jubal... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Awesome job, guys/gals.

• Like 1