San Antonio Lineup

Genesis' visual is nice. The guard uniforms are a great compliment to the look. They seem to be having some musical issues though. wondering if the dome is bothering them? For a number of corps, this may be their first run in a dome this season.

Man. Multicam guy is doing a great job choosing to zoom in right on the people who make a mistake right at that moment so far! :unhappy:

If I were a marcher, I'd be tempted to slip him a $20 and say, "Don't zoom in on me…ever."

Some of the camera angles made Genesis look like the Headless Genesis.

Genesis has some issues with sustaining/stagger breathing at higher volumes, other than that they are having a good year imo.

Edited by Crownfan33

It was really nice at Ft. Wayne too. Although I don't remember tons of volume out of them at that point. I love how they end it.

Edited by KVG_DC

Techy question: I had to set the video to 540p to avoid some buffering. Does that affect the sound quality also or only video? I'm not noticing a comparable drop in audio quality that I'm seeing with the video.

Techy question: I had to set the video to 540p to avoid some buffering. Does that affect the sound quality also or only video? I'm not noticing a comparable drop in audio quality that I'm seeing with the video.

That should not affect audio quality.

• Like 1

That should not affect audio quality.

Thought so -- wasn't sure.