I had Chipotle for lunch.

Perfect! Now, you have to write a post about judging the activity from an entirely different perspective than it is viewed from, with expensive equipment.

Add some talk of Priuses and San Francisco, plus that new product called "Chipotl-away" and you're good to go.

---These jokes may be a tad obscure for this conversation---

So you're calling for the operation of thousands of peoples' minds? You have no way of knowing whether or not it would have "died out quickly".

it's simple human behavior. if a crowd gives you a reaction, and you react back, you're just inciting them. after he bowed and the reaction grew, it became mob behavior, just as the following year you had people shouting "I Am SPARTACUS" before the corps did

George should write a book. The problem is he already tells it like it is in so many ways.

I would gladly pick up a book if he penned one of his tales and times in DCI. After 30+ years, he's got several books worth of material

Hey, at least he didn't flip off the judges on the field during retreat after the score for his corps was announced.

well, that was just pulling a Napolean reference given the show

Criticism of "rotating box forms" in a show from this angle is laughable.

it was worse in DeKalb from the stands...like jaw dropping bad and the few sets after it too, never have I seen BD march so poorly but hey, they roll around on the ground great and those leg kicks...and that stretching they do as a warm up...it's so ninja bro, all the tweens stop watching for Tay-Tay tweets to gush it...the entire show is a tween dream and has about as much depth

Edited by cowtown
  • Like 1

You can view a drone here:

o-DRONES-UTAH-facebook1.jpg

But here's the actual video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAChMdzNPvU

wonder what it cost to rent that for rehearsal

The activity is viewed from the front, not directly over head or at a slightly offset angle to side 2.

Criticism of "rotating box forms" in a show from this angle is laughable.

But carry on. Let's talk about Priuses and smelling farts next.

well to be honest....depending on the press box or judges location in the box, you could have a slightly offset angle. not every judge gets to sit right on the 50

I had Chipotle for lunch.

I had Neato Burrito

wonder what it cost to rent that for rehearsal

You can buy cheap drones now for a couple hundred bucks.

You can buy cheap drones now for a couple hundred bucks.

I was referring to the stadium