We believe in one George, Hopkins the all mighty, creator of YEA and the G7

I could go on, but there's suddenly lightning in the area ..

Steinbrenner

Jerry Jones

Mark Cuban

George Hopkins

George is awesome! We need more colorful characters like him.

can anyone explain to me why Hopkins walked across the field during the scores on Monday in Warrensburg? i'm just curious.. it was really distracting watching him stagger from sideline to sideline up the 35....

his pacing can be distracting to some people. at times, when he starts getting into it, it can be borderline coaching

If Hop turned water into wine, people would ##### that he did it during a drought.

depends on the vintage

I was wondering about that too. I thought it probably wasn't the original audio from the drone - I figured there was no way the audio would be that good from that high - but I think I convinced myself otherwise while I got wrapped up in how cool the footage was.

How did you find this out?

You could tell the audio wasn't synced up completely to the visual + the person who made the video hinted at it

• 3 weeks later...

I sat on the right side of the stadium during this show. The Blue Devils completely ruined the quiet moments of Phantom Regiment's show. We were all looking to our right trying to find out where the beat noise was coming from. I see where they got penalized at Quarterfinals tonight for using an amplified Dr. Beat in the warmup area? Good!