Music on the Move--Bentonille, Arkansas Tuesday, July 14 2015

The show does very well, so I imagine they are being rewarded with more show entries.

You can also buy a ticket an not attend every second of the contest.

I see this really as a win, not a fail.

I just said more is generally better, so lose the condescension. Think....if you're trying to get friends/relatives excited about DCI, you'd rather see the world-class corps. But they have early bedtimes. We can't just step out for the beginning/middle portion.

I've been the past three years and the more corps the better. It's the only show in the area, show there's definitely the attendance is always excellent. It's also easy to find, with great parking and lots of places to eat. The next closest show to me is well over 100 miles. With all the amenities, it's going to bring in more people. Corps realizing they can perform for a larger audience would want to attend the venue....imo.

I think you'll be VERY entertained by the 3 Open Class shows..................not sure how to take that comment. I'd love to see those three shows.

You may be right! I certainly hope so.

I just said more is generally better, so lose the condescension. Think....if you're trying to get friends/relatives excited about DCI, you'd rather see the world-class corps. But they have early bedtimes. We can't just step out for the beginning/middle portion.

There was zero condescension in that, implied or otherwise.

Really.

It comes down to giving groups a chance to perform for good money, a great crowd, and an area that has suddenly emerged as a marching band area.

You may be right! I certainly hope so.

I can certainly say that Legends are one of my favorite shows of the year, Music City is a lot of fun, and Genesis will all be hard to distinguish from World/Open. Those are three REALLY good, entertaining, easy to get, good shows. If you don't enjoy them I'll give you address to come slap me.

• Like 1

I can certainly say that Legends are one of my favorite shows of the year, Music City is a lot of fun, and Genesis will all be hard to distinguish from World/Open. Those are three REALLY good, entertaining, easy to get, good shows. If you don't enjoy them I'll give you address to come slap me.

Without looking at their website, I get the vibe that Legends has a big Crown presence.

There was zero condescension in that, implied or otherwise.

Really.

It comes down to giving groups a chance to perform for good money, a great crowd, and an area that has suddenly emerged as a marching band area.

"You can also buy a ticket an not attend every second of the contest."

Really.

"You can also buy a ticket an not attend every second of the contest."

Really.

You'd be surprised. Especially with the seat hawk band booster people they have now. Also, this has seat specific tickets, so you keep that seat even if you leave or show up late.

So yea, some people don't know you can still come in late.

You'd be surprised. Especially with the seat hawk band booster people they have now. Also, this has seat specific tickets, so you keep that seat even if you leave or show up late.

So yea, some people don't know you can still come in late.

Seat-specific tickets make it pretty clear that's not a concern. It sounded supercilious, is all.

Show started a half-hour ago, no?