She also has Bluecoats on there now. Audio is definitely better than the rips I've heard from DCI Live! recordings.

Agreed.

• Like 2

What people say is true. That Bluecoats ballad is pure chocolate. Crazy.

• Like 1

what's her twitter handle?

@cocobean

Bluecoats must be experienced live. This show rocks! Killer ending.

• Like 1

IMO that new ending read A LOT more energetic from this view and recording than last night. Still think there's some bells and whistles to be added, but regardless I think it's a stronger framework to work with and that drill will be REALLY fun when it's cleaned.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

Bluecoats closer still as anticlimatic as it seemed yesterday. The white noise thing at the end doesn't even make sense anymore (nor does the standing in a weird running position at the end) because the hornline doesn't fade the sound out anymore. They just end the chord and then assume the running position and add in the white noise.

Bluecoats closer still as anticlimatic as it seemed yesterday. The white noise thing at the end doesn't even make sense anymore (nor does the standing in a weird running position at the end) because the hornline doesn't fade the sound out anymore. They just end the chord and then assume the running position and add in the white noise.

Agreed on the final seconds, I think that kills the momentum, I think it'd work if they brought back the fade out again or something that elongates it a little, it ends REALLY fast there. Regardless, I think with some tweaks and additions it could be *really* solid. We shall see! Plenty of time left in the season.