Thank you Stacy Toal, whoever you are!

• Like 1

Good run by Crown. Should be around a point off of Coats.

she's not tweeting her streams

but you can find her on the app

Aha! Got it!

Stacy Toal rocks. Banner update for Crown: not much of an issue getting it up and over the corps, but a big gust caught it on the back third of the field and the guard members couldn't get it completely off the field. Actually covered the numbers on the far side at one spot. Didn't hinder anything, though.

Overall, looked like a great run for Crown. Is it wrong to attribute a lot of the banner issues to the guard's physical strength? I mean, we're not having these problems if it's a few JJ Watts pulling it, right?

Stacy Toal rocks. Banner update for Crown: not much of an issue getting it up and over the corps, but a big gust caught it on the back third of the field and the guard members couldn't get it completely off the field. Actually covered the numbers on the far side at one spot. Didn't hinder anything, though.

Overall, looked like a great run for Crown. Is it wrong to attribute a lot of the banner issues to the guard's physical strength? I mean, we're not having these problems if it's a few JJ Watts pulling it, right?

I was thinking that could be the issue instead of everything else. That thing is rather huge and there's only like two people carrying it right?

Edited by 2000Cadet

I was thinking that could be the issue instead of everything else. That thing is rather huge and there's only like two people carrying it right?

I think it started with four (!!!) and it's up to six now. I think. Could be wrong. I agree with those that say there probably won't be an issue in a dome, but I think there would've been less of a chance for issues period if the guard hit the weight room.

• Like 1

For those not familiar with periscope, if you want to watch the videos after they're done, you have to follow the person taking them. They are available for 24 hrs.