SECAUCUS SHOW - CANCELLED

Andy, you're correct.... the Victory location in Downingtown is basically a couple of towns over from Coatesville.

What John said earlier... the food is great there!!!

Be careful how many you consume.

Edited by onthe50

Be careful how many you consume.

I hear ya... some of those Victory beers are pretty high on the ABV scale. Good place for a designated driver. LOL.

No beer for me before a show. And in this case since I have a bit of a drive home, and since Rte. 10 demands one's full attention behind the wheel... LOL... none after, either.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

I hear ya... some of those Victory beers are pretty high on the ABV scale. Good place for a designated driver. LOL.

No beer for me before a show. And in this case since I have a bit of a drive home, and since Rte. 10 demands one's full attention behind the wheel... LOL... none after, either.

I have walked out of there more than once glad I was not driving.

• Like 1

Hmmm ... they had FOOD there? ... somehow I missed that ...

:doh:

Andy, you're correct.... the Victory location in Downingtown is basically a couple of towns over from Coatesville.

What John said earlier... the food is great there!!!

Texas Roadhouse nearby the contest site on US 30 if you're looking just for food. Very good place, good peeps there. The TR's we have on both Harrisburg Shores are also excellent, but this one for some reason seems to just stand out from even those places.

• Like 1

Gotta love how this thread has morphed from discussion about a show being canceled, to good places to eat and drink in the Downingtown area. :tongue:

Edit: It doesn't appear that DCA plans to explain anything about what happened, other than that the Kiwanis Klub kanceled the show (but no one knows why), so I request this thread be closed.

I wanted to know because I was hoping to add the reason to the show's historical entry on CorpsReps.com:

http://www.corpsreps.com/scores.cfm?view=scoreshow&showid=2015142

Edited by Corps Scores
  • Like 1

Edit: It doesn't appear that DCA plans to explain anything about what happened, other than that the Kiwanis Klub kanceled the show (but no one knows why), so I request this thread be closed.

No I do not agree. I think we Deserve an Offical Answer from DCA.

As to the takeing over of the thread. The people that went off subject can go to New threads about the things they are talking about. I mean no harm to them. The things they were talking about were very interesting and helpful. But like I said some New threads are NOW available for them.

• Like 1

Something about paying customer left hanging but sponsor should be questioned more than DCA IMO....

Why?

I don't personally deserve an answer (although I'd like to have one for the reason I previously expressed: historical record).

I would think that any spectators who pre-purchased event tickets would at least be entitled to know if they're getting their money back, if not the actual reason the show was canceled. Hopefully none of those folks were in transit to Secaucus before the word got out (or drove to Secaucus before finding out).

Likewise, I'd think that participating corps would want to know if/how their expenses to move equipment and performers to Secaucus would be reimbursed to them.

Edited by Corps Scores
  • Like 1