Final Order range of Top 5

BD 1-3 (depends on GE panel)

Crown 1-3 (depends on GE and Percussion panel)

Cadets 2-4 (depends on GE and Guard panel).

Bluecoats 2-4 (depends on GE and brass panel).

SCV 5

Above all assuming optimal performances by all.

Flying to INDY tomorrow!!

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

BD 1-3 (depends on GE panel)

Crown 1-3 (depends on GE and Percussion panel)

Cadets 2-4 (depends on GE and Guard panel).

Bluecoats 2-4 (depends on GE and brass panel).

SCV 5

Above all assuming optimal performances by all.

Flying to INDY tomorrow!!

If all perform at their very best, Crown will take this one.

The Corps that finishes 4th tomorrow in the Quarters is probably out of contention, no matter how close the spread. The only saving grace would be if they jumped up 2 spots to 2nd in the Semi's ( and even that probably won't do it, as 95% of the time the Corps that wins the Semi's wins the Title the following nite ).

So tomorrow nite we are highly likely to be down to 3 Corps ( could be just 2.. depending on the spread ) for the 2015 Title.

• Like 1

The Corps that finishes 4th tomorrow in the Quarters is probably out of contention, no matter how close the spread. The only saving grace would be if they jumped up 2 spots to 2nd in the Semi's ( and even that probably won't do it, as 95% of the time the Corps that wins the Semi's wins the Title the following nite ).

So tomorrow nite we are highly likely to be down to 3 Corps ( could be just 2.. depending on the spread ) for the 2015 Title.

But how often is it this close, 1-4? Most of the time, the corps that won Atlanta won the title. The last time it was this close at the top was probably Spartacus, and we all know how that turned out.

• Like 1

But how often is it this close, 1-4? Most of the time, the corps that won Atlanta won the title. The last time it was this close at the top was probably Spartacus, and we all know how that turned out.

Likewise, I foresee it being a battle all throughout the championships.

I've learned this season to not count anyone out. I'll decide after watching the finals cast. I think it'll probably narrow down after semis and we'll have an idea, but ya never know. Finals night can cause some PRETTY crazy things to happen.

:smile:

History teaches us that the winner of the Semi's, more than 90% of the time, goes on to win the Title the next nite. Thus, while we never say never ( longshots do happen ) the winner of the Fri. nite show can be said to be in the drivers seat.

• Like 1

History teaches us that the winner of the Semi's, more than 90% of the time, goes on to win the Title the next nite. Thus, while we never say never ( longshots do happen ) the winner of the Fri. nite show can be said to be in the drivers seat.

I agree, hard to predict when the 10% happens. There's always that chance..............

• Like 1

Likewise, I foresee it being a battle all throughout the championships.

I highly doubt it. The 4th place Corps tomorrow nite I'm pretty sure will be more than a point out of first.. and thus out of contention. There has never been a 4th place Corps in the Quarters that has ever gone on to jump pass 3 Corps between the Semi's and the Finals for the Title. 2015 won't be the first either, imo. But... as they say... time will tell.

Edited by BRASSO