Hotel crisis in Indi, anyone have an empty floor?

My hotel arrangements fell through so now I'm scrambling to find somewhere to stay Thur/Fri/Sat nights. Hotels are all booked or outrageous rates now, as is AirBNB, so if anyone has any space on their floor I would greatly appreciate it and can *pay* you. I packed my sleeping pad so I would be comfortable on a floor, just need somewhere to lay my head. I'm a married 28 year old male, if that makes any difference! Thanks!

Someone on reddit mentioned volunteering with a corps to stay with them, which I would 100% do if I knew who to contact, etc.

Not surprising. Apparently DCI Staff and Directors were told tonight that Finals is within 2000 tickets of selling out the home side, top to bottom, corner to corner. All wristbands (corps members) are sitting in the endzones. Not the corners, the flush endzones.

• Like 3

Not surprising. Apparently DCI Staff and Directors were told tonight that Finals is within 2000 tickets of selling out the home side, top to bottom, corner to corner. All wristbands (corps members) are sitting in the endzones. Not the corners, the flush endzones.

Absolutely incredible!

That. Is. Awesome!

No doubt a combination of the close fight for the rings, the lack of DVR on DCI Live, the questionable availability of 2015 video discs, and an improving economy. A "perfect" storm for procrastinators! Good for DCI though. They'd rather sell tickets to shows than the other stuff, I'm sure.

Is there a college or university in town where school hasn't started that might have a room? I know my university used to keep rooms made up for visitors dropping off kids early or for students visiting campus.

There are chain hotels at Southport Crossing about fifteen minutes from Lucas Oil. They are filled with drum corps folks most years and may be filled already, but it's a possibility. I know people have found last minute spaces at some of these hotels.i would also recommend calling the hotels directly and not booking through a third party site. Sometimes you have better results by speaking with a hotel directly.

Edited by Tim K