Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

Really? I've always found PC to be VERY strong. This year has been an exception in terms of show design (although it's evident that their members have the talent to achieve).

Talent wise Kind of- but as far as shown design? They do the same show year-in and out. When they finish a show I can hardly remember any of it.

Oh well, thanks DCI, not paying $75 for this crap!

Glad I'm not super sensitive or I would be upset that you are calling what these members are doing crap. Not sure they would appreciate that after all of the hard work. Coming from a previous corps member too I find that odd. Maybe you are referring to the quality of the broadcast and if so I digress.

Whats the link to the live blogs?

Does anyone have a link for yesterday's blog? Where would that be? I'd like to look at that...

Edited by Liahona

I agree that a single night purchase should be made available. I think for pre-lims a portion should be free then at some point that feed stop and a pay-option available. The smaller corps and International corps need more viewers and not many are going to pay the big bucks for that level of performance. I think semis should be offered at $50 and Finals $65....bundle for current price of $79.

• Like 1

Awesome! My repeated complaining of someone giving threads (legitimate ones at that) one star has prompted many in here to rate 5 stars!

It's the small things in life I guess.

• Like 1

I wish OC didn't get that penalty as I'd get to see SCVC before driving home to prep for a Semis watch party....oh well!

I hope the members of SOA have had a great summer. The show this year is quite enjoyment and definitely a step up from last year. If they can keep the membership up, attract the talent and (similar to PC) work on the show design, they will be right back in the Finals pack. Go get it SOA!!!

Whew finally caught up after bailing on work. Excellent stuff so far. The way I'd have it...

BDB
Mandarins
Pacific Crest

Genesis (Haha whoops)
Cascades
Legends
Spartans

Edited by ShouldveMarchedAgeOut