Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

the Baby Blues even put out a nice show this season. I like how they feature so many brass solos's throughout.. all of them done quite good today. Nice brass arrangements too.

What a wonderful performance by BDB...I really enjoyed that :)

• Like 1

How I would have it:

1. Mandarins

2. BDB

3. Genesis

4. Pacific Crest

5. Cascades

6. Spartans

7. Legends

• Like 2

I dunno, so far this 'crap' is worth the $75

Yep. And DCI would be stupid to split the days. How do you price that? More corps more cash? So prelims $100, Semis $80, Finals $60? $78 for all 3 days ($25 ish a day.) Good deal. They gotta make money to make it worth it.

• Like 1

BDB was just feel good. LOVE their brass ensemble sound, dunno what it is. But I really like it. Loved the pylons!

Pacific Crest should have done a larger obelisk type thing that change colors with the moods of the show like BDB, woulda been more dramatic and woulda been more what they wanted. I Don't think that woulda fixed the overall design, but it sure woulda helped quite a bit with the theme. Gimmicky? Maybe, but I think that was more what they were probably going for.

Edited by DrumManTx

Any indication that scores are being announced at INT for the previous corps?

Boo usually throws them up in his live blog also when they get them.

I hope the Mandarins get the score they deserve - that show was wonderful!!

They have definitely been underscored IMO...not sure if your going to be happy with the results score-wise...but understand that many of us fans recognize their wonderful performance this summer...I can only see good things to come in the future for them...Congratulations to the staff, designers, and members of this corps...you should all be proud of your achievement this summer...I sure am!