Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

They've been given the invisible touch.

Genesis?

I like them- especially their early prog rock days. Selling England by the Pound and Foxtrot

• Like 3

There are some of us that don't have three days to sit in front of the computer and watch DCI. I have one evening, and to me, it's not worth it to pay $79 for that.

Unfortunately, they're counting on you to want it so badly you'll do it at the last minute. I wasn't going to the theater show this year, but after seeing everybody at the Ga Dome, I had to. Of course the theater ticket was only $12.

Watching Tunnel Cam. Spirit's pit embraced in a circle. Brass came up and wanted to go by. So Spirit's pit had to do a "Mary Tyler Moore." Anyone old enough to know what I'm referring to? :smile:

• Like 2

Dang! I ran to the Slippery Noodle to grab a beer and something quick...and find myself ordering ANOTTHER beer and not so quick food! I'm going to miss SOA!

Sorry, was responding to ShouldveMarchedAgeOut but I can't seem to get the quote option to work on here

Haha forgive me and my stupid phone.

I agree that a single night purchase should be made available. I think for pre-lims a portion should be free then at some point that feed stop and a pay-option available. The smaller corps and International corps need more viewers and not many are going to pay the big bucks for that level of performance. I think semis should be offered at $50 and Finals $65....bundle for current price of $79.

That's not too bad. I just don't want the option to buy single day to cut into the good deal 3 days currently are. I just took off Fri so I could see 25-13. Some great shows in there. But the "watch party" will be tomorrow.

Speaking of Progressive

Listening to the youtube audio from Quarters. Love the Bluecoats tune SO MUCH right before the ballad. How it builds and builds.

MAN!