Corps goals/ideas for 2016?

The 2015 season is officially in the books. So, with all the drama surrounding the corps this season now settled and the legacies of the shows presented are beginning to arise, what's next for these corps? Scope out some corps and list a weakness that needs to be addressed and/or some type of design element or idea you want a corps to take on next year.

I'll start.

Blue Devils - PLEASE do an all-Goodwin original music show! His original pieces the last two seasons were amazing!

The Cadets - With Hop running design in 2016, there's a chance that the show could end up being a dud. So please, keep up the musical talent level and make some improvements to that guard program.

Carolina Crown - Keep your percussion staff! 2015 was their best percussion performance since 2009, and Aungst is really helping with that.

The Cavaliers - Do another foreboding yet in-your-face show like 2014. Trust me, that WILL help you!

Take it away, my friends...

• Like 3

Blue Devils - PLEASE do an all-Goodwin original music show! His original pieces the last two seasons were amazing!

If BD does this......game over. 99.80. I hope they are listening to you.

Blue Stars - Reach higher with your show design. You have the talent in your members to be a consistent Top 8 contender - ESPECIALLY in percussion. Take advantage. Lean more heavily on the percussion in your design (particularly that killer front ensemble), go for a more complex show instead of a WGI rehash, and please find a new drill writer. This corps could be SOOO good with the right design team in place. At the moment those kids are being done a disservice.

• Like 2

Phantom with some more John Adams, Philip Glass, Prokofiev, Richter, and all those other great Russians. A blend of minimalism/classical ala 2003/2007.

But no repeated repertoire from past programs.

• Like 4

Phantom with some more John Adams, Philip Glass, Prokofiev, Richter, and all those other great Russians. A blend of minimalism/classical ala 2003/2007.

But no repeated repertoire from past programs.

I'm with you there! How about an all Philip Glass show?

• Like 2