Carolina Crown 2016

The ending, as I stated earlier today, was perfectly executed. The one subtle change to the ending really, REALLY did it for me. You know what I'm talking about if you've seen it.

Also, the crown set was great too.. lol!

All in all.. they made me speechless and at the end of the day, my corps of choice had a great time. I had a great time. Isn't that what this activity is all about?

• Like 2

Well what do ya know, the Crown design team actually ended up implementing something similar to what Channel3 suggested earlier in this thread

• Like 3

Well what do ya know, the Crown design team actually ended up implementing something similar to what Channel3 suggested earlier in this thread

NGL.. made me laugh my ### off when I saw it today at rehearsal.

I was trying not to ruin it, but I almost did just to see what Channel3 would say lol.

New ending...not happy about it.

Edited by UKSuperman

I was trying not to ruin it, but I almost did just to see what Channel3 would say lol.

Honestly I like it. It's a better message being sent out while still keeping the signature happy sentiment in all of Crown's closers.

Honestly I like it. It's a better message being sent out while still keeping the signature happy sentiment in all of Crown's closers.

I enjoyed both endings, but happy endings and love stories is just kinda what Crown does. I think the judges will enjoy it and so will the audience come finals.