Carolina Crown 2016

I think the heartbeat at the end opens up the possibility for the hero to say "I'm better than you" and take the high road. I love the shooting scene though

I think the heartbeat at the end opens up the possibility for the hero to say "I'm better than you" and take the high road. I love the shooting scene though

I actually could picture something pretty cool with this. channel3 wasn't wrong with bringing the girl into the ending. I picture it where he dodges the bullet, disarms the guy and pistol whips him, then he and the girl tie him up and kick him off the top of the stage coach (put a matress on the other side of the coach, or have some guard members catch him), then have the girl and guy ride off together into the sunset, his arm over her shoulder... Then use a banner a la 2015 and cover the corps with a giant black "The End" in a nice western font.

104161829.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=62CA8

• Like 2

Just back from the Madison show and good lord Crown is good. They are on a completely different level. Honestly compared to the other Corps there, they seem like they belong in a different division. Wow!

• Like 2

Just back from the Madison show and good lord Crown is good. They are on a completely different level. Honestly compared to the other Corps there, they seem like they belong in a different division. Wow!

That's what I like to hear! After this week's clean up, I can't wait to see them Saturday! First meet up with the Bluecoats and The Cadets in a while! Should DEFINITELY be a fun show!

Local weather stations are predicting a 20% chance of storms, but it started out at 40% this afternoon. Here's to hoping it continues to dwindle to nothing!

That's what I like to hear! After this week's clean up, I can't wait to see them Saturday! First meet up with the Bluecoats and The Cadets in a while! Should DEFINITELY be a fun show!

Local weather stations are predicting a 20% chance of storms, but it started out at 40% this afternoon. Here's to hoping it continues to dwindle to nothing!

You're not lying. Last show I attending in Kentucky got rained out.

You're not lying. Last show I attending in Kentucky got rained out.

This will be my first live DCI show since 2007. I'm going to be highly p.o. if it gets rained out and I lose $60. Lol.

This will be my first live DCI show since 2007. I'm going to be highly p.o. if it gets rained out and I lose $60. Lol.

Yeah, the show is almost sold out. I hope everyone ordered online.... There won't be much to choose from if they waited for the day of. Section 4 hype!

Yeah, the show is almost sold out. I hope everyone ordered online.... There won't be much to choose from if they waited for the day of. Section 4 hype!

Section A Row I. Closest I could get to the Press Box as of May. Lol.

Section A Row I. Closest I could get to the Press Box as of May. Lol.

I didn't really want the nosebleeds. Been up there and I hated it.