Carolina Crown 2016

same as above:

Thanks! Can't use my desktop as I doing the Win10 thing, so have to post from my phone.

• Like 2

Love their videos they have released this year. GREAT stuff.

Has been quiet in Crown land on here. With their 4 rehearsal days this week, I can't help but wonder if we will see some major mix ups a week from yesterday. Exciting!

Crown busy cleaning and adjusting on their way to the Alexandria, KY show and the matchup against Bloo. There's just this show and a similar line up in Lebanon, IL and then clinic days...

I hope Crown makes their last big chord a signature dissonant one where the mellos always have the second. I loved how they added it around Atlanta and kept it last year and this year it seems they've always had it. Gotta love dat dissonance

• Like 2

I hope Crown makes their last big chord a signature dissonant one where the mellos always have the second. I loved how they added it around Atlanta and kept it last year and this year it seems they've always had it. Gotta love dat dissonance

I'm glad dissonance in DCI has finally become more accepted!

I'm glad dissonance in DCI has finally become more accepted!

Dissonance is awesome when the ensemble can truly play in tune. Otherwise it's just annoying.

• Like 1

Dissonance is awesome when the ensemble can truly play in tune. Otherwise it's just annoying.

This is true. I think a lot of it has to do with ensemble sound as well. I really like the way Crown and BD have been implementing it into their shows!