Carolina Crown 2016

Saw a video of Crown from Monday night that I friend of mine took who lives in St. Louis. It's hard to hear..but visually they were very very solid. Good marching, the guard was all over the work...so the numbers they are getting are surprising even with no one really there to push them. If the judges are using the sheets correctly then they should be breaking 81 very easily.

I'm with you. Crown has been in shows lately that have been absent of any real peer competition. As a result, I think it's had an impact on the score "slotting". We'll see... It make take a few shows with heavy competition to shake things up a bit - or perhaps as early as Saturday night. I believe it will happen. Crown is just too darn good this year.

BTW, you have the coolest Avitar on DCP! Somehow, when I read your posts, I get a sense of that innocent, kind-natured wisdom Buddy Ebsen projected in each of his signature roles - Barnaby Jones and Jed Clampet.

Edited by drumcorpsfever

I'm with you.

BTW, you have the coolest Avitar on DCP! Somehow, when I read your posts, I get a sense of that innocent, kind-natured wisdom Buddy Ebsen projected in each of his signature roles - Barnaby Jones and Jed Clampet.

Hahahahaha....and that's about what I look like too:)

• Like 1

Local weather is predicting 60% chance of Storms for Saturday. It's fluctuating like crazy.

Local weather is predicting 60% chance of Storms for Saturday. It's fluctuating like crazy.

Keep the faith. Thursday's weather for the area is bad. Hopefully it clears out for the weekend. I'm predicting it will.

I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one at home!

Keep the faith. Thursday's weather for the area is bad. Hopefully it clears out for the weekend. I'm predicting it will.

I'm not a meteorologist, but I play one at home!

I'm trying to. I'm hoping they clear out by Thursday at the latest. I've gotta run to Lexington Thursday and Friday and I hate driving in Storms. Then Union and Alexandria Saturday. I live about an hour from all 3. Lol.

I'm trying to. I'm hoping they clear out by Thursday at the latest. I've gotta run to Lexington Thursday and Friday and I hate driving in Storms. Then Union and Alexandria Saturday. I live about an hour from all 3. Lol.

Forecasts even 5 days out can be pretty far off. We had a resident meteorologist on DCP and he was always reminding us how unpredictable it can be even a few hours out

Forecasts even 5 days out can be pretty far off. We had a resident meteorologist on DCP and he was always reminding us how unpredictable it can be even a few hours out

Oh I know, and the 3 apps I have for weather are each saying different things. Drum Scorps is saying 17% chance, local weather WKYT is saying 60%, and the weather channel is saying 40%. Driving me nutso! I need consistency! Lmao.

Oh I know, and the 3 apps I have for weather are each saying different things. Drum Scorps is saying 17% chance, local weather WKYT is saying 60%, and the weather channel is saying 40%. Driving me nutso! I need consistency! Lmao.

Lol I'm with you man. I'd be so upset if the Annapolis show got cancelled since that's the only one I can attend this season :(

Lol I'm with you man. I'd be so upset if the Annapolis show got cancelled since that's the only one I can attend this season :(

Alexandria is the only one I can attend and it will be my first live show since 2007...

I'm hoping NightBEAT goes off without a hitch because that's the only late season show I'm going to