Carolina Crown 2016

The groups of still photos posted on their Facebook page over the season reveal all kinds of things I never caught watching video.

I don't normally pay much attention to stills but some of the stuff there is amazing.

I agree and sounds amazing too.

The groups of still photos posted on their Facebook page over the season reveal all kinds of things I never caught watching video.

I don't normally pay much attention to stills but some of the stuff there is amazing.

This is exactly why drum corps is far superior today than yesteryear when it was just marching and maneuvering.

This is a video that I had downloaded from FB in 2012. All I can remember is that for some reason Crown was rehearsing really early in the morning (like 3am) in Bloomington. If any other Crownies remember more details (like why?) feel free to add on. Anyway more Crown HYPE !

• Like 2

This is a video that I had downloaded from FB in 2012. All I can remember is that for some reason Crown was rehearsing really early in the morning (like 3am) in Bloomington. If any other Crownies remember more details (like why?) feel free to add on. Anyway more Crown HYPE !

Such a glorious show. Didn't need an editor to proof read the story, just amazing drumcorps. Sigh...

I can't wait to go to the theatre tomorrow night! I've been to a movie theatre twice in the last two years and both times have been for DCI lol

Such a glorious show. Didn't need an editor to proof read the story, just amazing drumcorps. Sigh...

The ballad was very dull but overall the show was amazing both visually and musically

Edited by Cappybara

Hey there Crownsters - I just want to wish y'all the best of skill this week.

We may argue and snipe at each other, but in the end I'm sure we all want to see the members perform their very best lifetime memories.

• Like 3

The ballad was very dull but overall the show was amazing both visually and musically

I tear up as the activity moves further away from music and motion and more into a design based product that checks off boxes on a GE sheet. The corps are great this year but it's going in a direction that will leave emphasis on drill and music far behind and be replaced with props, storylines, and god knows what.
  • Like 1

This drill!