Top 5 Favorite Ballads of 2015

SCV - dat solo.

Blue Devils

Colts (yeah I know, singing, but it was the part of the singing that really worked well)

Bloo

Academy

all the people that said blue devils ..... what? Title said "best ballad," not best brass attack in a ballad. which bd wins

Crown, hands down.

Vanguard - I still can't find an illegal upload of this from finals to show my friends... This arrangement is unreal!!! Come on, throw us a bone people!

Blue Knights. This ballad is amazing! Has a drum break in it, and then a crazy brass feature. I'm very, VERY excited about where this corps is going. Would love to see a finals where it's Crown/Coats/Knights

Blue Devils. That brass entrance at the end is pure bliss. I don't remember the beginning, but I'm sure it was executed well.

Edited by Jeremy.

Scv

Scv

Scv

Scv

Scv

Yes. This ballad makes me die. <3 <3 <3

1. Madison

2. SCV

3. BD

4. Academy

5. OC

There were so many good ballads this year, punctuated by excellent soloists. Here are 4 that had the most impact on me.

#1 soloist: Madison

#1 earworm: SCV (in my head for days afterwards)

#1 beautiful arrangement: Bloo

#1 total impact (incl visual & emotion): Crown

all the people that said blue devils ..... what? Title said "best ballad," not best brass attack in a ballad. which bd wins

Crown, hands down.

Vanguard - I still can't find an illegal upload of this from finals to show my friends... This arrangement is unreal!!! Come on, throw us a bone people!

Blue Knights. This ballad is amazing! Has a drum break in it, and then a crazy brass feature. I'm very, VERY excited about where this corps is going. Would love to see a finals where it's Crown/Coats/Knights

Blue Devils. That brass entrance at the end is pure bliss. I don't remember the beginning, but I'm sure it was executed well.

Notice: Crown isn't on my list but BD's is at the top. I'm well aware of the fact that there is a ballad before the last attack, perhaps you should take a listen to it :)