Cadets 2016

Tobias

Touche, Brasso.

But you'll get us all in trouble with Emc2 and Craiga with that thread about that other corps wearing Cadets style uniforms. ALICE!!!

If you get in trouble,( for a small fee), I will promise to help you out of any forseeable trouble.

• Like 1

can we get back to Cadets 2016? None of you are nearly as clever or amusing as you appear to think

I wonder when the new show title / logo will be released? "Awakenings"

Anyone know that, or how the guard membership is looking so far? I know they have the actual guard tryout camp coming up... wonder how many (if any) spots are already set aside for vets?

can we get back to Cadets 2016? None of you are nearly as clever or amusing as you appear to think

A - Fricken - Men brother !!!

• Like 1

Cadets Guard Tryouts

April 29 to May 1

http://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/news/1191-join-the-2016-cadets-color-guard

Are you a color guard member looking to take your performance ability to the next level? The Cadets Color Guard invites YOU to audition for the 2016 season April 29 - May 1 in Pennington, N.J.

With its longstanding tradition of excellence and innovation in field pageantry, The Cadets Color Guard prides itself in being both a fun and challenging place where guard members come together, grow as performers and experience outstanding instruction and performance opportunities.

This is YOUR chance to become a Cadet! Follow the six, easy steps below to audition for The 2016 Cadets Color Guard, and we hope to see you at auditions April 29!