Cadets 2016

Tobias

I've always liked the anonymous name-dropping to validate one's own opinions while simultaneously dismissing others who don't anonymously name-drop.

It's the internet forum equivalent of the school-yard "well, my dad can beat up your dad".

STOP BULLYING ME!!!!!

• Like 2

STOP BULLYING ME!!!!!

I've seen you.

You're the last person on this forum I would bully.

I've seen you.

You're the last person on this forum I would bully.

Seriously TEK is buff,

Yep. We've only heard the music performed inside as well.

Probably safe to assume it'll sound like #### on the field. Bocook is such a noob....

Seriously, that sloppy drum line and overrated brass line is tough to listen too.

In order, for me, after watching 2015's BluRays for hours, my most favorite shows in order were:

Cadets

Crown

BK

BD

'Coats

SCV

Just thought you guys would like to know.

All good shows. For most of the season I had Cadets on top (both competitively and favorite show), but my local Bluecoats were also one of my favorite shows of the year. But I must admit, come Finals, the Blue Devils became my favorite show, and I thought they deserved to win. Their 2015 show is my favorite from them in many years. Just loved everything about it.

Cadets and Coats were still my 2nd and 3rd favs, and Crown jumped to 4th. As good as Crown was, the dark look didn't work for the closer, they mucked up a few sections in the middle of the show, and when I ONLY watch the drill I think how easy that would have looked without all the staging and body movement. GREAT MUSIC thought! Most powerful music book in terms of grabbing the audience.

Major props to Academy, who had my 5th most favorite show of the year. That was an awesome rendition of the Mary Poppins musical.

• Like 1

BK was my surprise corps of the season.

My favs were Cadets, Crown, BK, BD in that order.

Bluecoats were at the top of my list because I thought their music was so cool. Cadets drill and constant movement was awesome too!

Bluecoats were at the top of my list because I thought their music was so cool. Cadets drill and constant movement was awesome too!

Bluecoats were cool too but I liked Tilt better. I'm still not pulled into the 100% electronic show yet.