Cadets 2016

Tobias

and Perc...since for some reason the quote feature isn't working for me.....the goal for Cadets2 was to train kids for Cadets.

Well, hiring the person in charge of C2's guard seems like a great step

• Like 1

I have to second Jeff's assessment of Kristy's passion for her program and her kids, as it was recently on full display at a local TOB show.

I would actually pay good money to see a few posters in this thread put in a room with Ms. Templin where they could convey their disdain for her relationship with George and how it will negatively impact the corps directly to her in person.

Man...that would be better than a Grucci Bros. fireworks show!!! :tongue:

Fingers crossed they don't announce their show yet....

Which instrument do you play? Have you marched before?

and Perc...since for some reason the quote feature isn't working for me.....the goal for Cadets2 was to train kids for Cadets.

Well, hiring the person in charge of C2's guard seems like a great step

Jeff the goal of C2 was not to train kids for the Cadets. It's happening, yes, but that was never the intention.

Tekk....I understand that persons feeling.

I'm a Cowboys fan. I have loved the team since 1973.

I hate Jerry Jones. Well i did like him until march 1994. I'm loathe to buy anything Cowboys related because it benefits his bottom line. I'd love to go back down and see a game in the new stadium, but.....he gets $$$ from it.

I know some who have expressed similar views when it comes to the Cadets as well. The problem is because of Hop, and how he has operated, you can't have one without the other. And with him being as prominent a personality as he is, when he speaks, to many, the Cadets speak. Same thing with JJ and the Cowboys.

For all many have said and accused Dave Gibbs of on here.......you see/hear little from him. As such, even if he has detractors outside of a few on here, even they do not shower him with the insults George gets.

But at the same time, people crave the openness that GH has displayed for the past few years. Some people claim they appreciate his level of openness; that is until they see or read something they wish they hadn't. Can't really have it both ways. Gotta accept the good as well as the bad.

• Like 1