Cadets 2016

Tobias

and Perc...since for some reason the quote feature isn't working for me.....the goal for Cadets2 was to train kids for Cadets.

Well, hiring the person in charge of C2's guard seems like a great step

No doubt!

I honestly don't know most of the people involved in this staff change, definitely not the person you know. I live/work on the west coast so I'm not familiar with the east coast guard scene (or, if I'm being honest, the guard scene in general for the most part); I was just trying to suggest that there are always multiple sides to every story/issue and didn't mean to infer in any way that any of the staffers are anything BUT qualified for the roles they're hired in.

No doubt!

I honestly don't know most of the people involved in this staff change, definitely not the person you know. I live/work on the west coast so I'm not familiar with the east coast guard scene (or, if I'm being honest, the guard scene in general for the most part); I was just trying to suggest that there are always multiple sides to every story/issue and didn't mean to infer in any way that any of the staffers are anything BUT qualified for the roles they're hired in.

I do know and it will be quite interesting on MANY levels.

Tekk...(#### quote feature still not working on IE....#### work laptop)

you're 100% right. Hop can do no right AND no wrong. He is 100% the lightning rod for...well anything. After all, no other DCi directors has cartoons and then a sequel made about him LOL

Tekk...(#### quote feature still not working on IE....#### work laptop)

you're 100% right. Hop can do no right AND no wrong. He is 100% the lightning rod for...well anything. After all, no other DCi directors has cartoons and then a sequel made about him LOL

Please explain to me WHY you're using IE??? That browser is terrible, littered with security issues etc...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Even despite the purgings and purifications on this thread and elsewhere, 750 have applied for membership with a full corps of 150 plus already having paid in full for first camp. (per notes on Cadets site page.)

Not bad power for beginning this tenth month of October.

Even despite the purgings and purifications on this thread and elsewhere, 750 have applied for membership with a full corps of 150 plus already having paid in full for first camp. (per notes on Cadets site page.)

Not bad power for beginning this tenth month of October.

Couldn't you have at least waiting until 10:10 am on the 10th? Sheesh.

• Like 4

GH says they're looking at parts of POR due to it's fast tempo. Lots of new design people with Cadets so perhaps we see a more artistic presentation of great marching and playing

• Like 1