2016 Uniform Thread

If you donate $5 you get a preview before everyone else.

Now will the regular announcement be a couple weeks after? I'm not curious now waiting until June, but maybe more closely to the announcement?

Edited by littlejaw

Now will the regular announcement be a couple weeks after? I'm not curious now waiting until June, but maybe more closely to the announcement?

This was posted on their official page

" The Blue Stars will debut a new look for the 2016 season. Would you like to see our new Stanbury uniforms before the general public? Well, a simple $5 donation gets you the first look! The new look will be unveiled to all $5 uniform donors on June 1, 2016."

This was posted on their official page

" The Blue Stars will debut a new look for the 2016 season. Would you like to see our new Stanbury uniforms before the general public? Well, a simple $5 donation gets you the first look! The new look will be unveiled to all $5 uniform donors on June 1, 2016."

I'll probably do it, I usually don't care about uniform announcements, but it is only $5.

DId someone say NEW UNIFORMS IN BLUE!!!!!!!

uni-16.jpg

• Like 1

DId someone say NEW UNIFORMS IN BLUE!!!!!!!

uni-16.jpg

These are reportedly the new costume uniforms for the The Little Blue Devils Class D start up Corps. ( BD's 4th Corps) At Winter Camp tryouts, the 1st qualifyer to earn a spot in this 2016 Corps was to be able to stand up to march. The second fellow here on the right made the cut too......... as an alternate.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2