2016 Uniform Thread

That's your opinion. There are just as many saying it was a great choice.

That's probably a given.

The only thing here that is trash is your opinion. Quite honestly the drum corps activity would be better without you and I seriously doubt you ever contributed anything worthwhile.

I like the Bloo break from the norm. Allows for more acrobatics and flexibility I'd their movements.

Dont look now but there are alot of others who share my opinion of the Bluecoats costumes. I'm sure none of them ever contributed anything worthwhile to the activity.

Such hate. Every single one of those kids is out there busting ### to grow, learn, and to entertain us. Kudos to all of these amazing performers and students. In the meantime, I have to say that I really enjoyed the Bluecoats package, including the uniform. However, I wish they had some sort of headwear. They look incomplete out there. Otherwise, ####### love it!

I love the show. Hate the costumes.

• Like 1

That's your opinion. There are just as many saying it was a great choice.

Can I see your survey results please?

I will root against Bluecoats. I don't want to see this trash win anything.

Obviously the marching members have no say in the choice of uniforms. My ire is directed at the staff who approved this hideous costume.

I'm just going to let you read what you wrote right here. You dislike the staffs choice so your are going to denounce and root against s group of kids? That shows a lot about character.

And there are more people in this activity than just those on this forum who marched one insignificant year in drum corps. Those people like the uniform.

• Like 1

This show is cool. I like it. It will win.

I'm just going to let you read what you wrote right here. You dislike the staffs choice so your are going to denounce and root against s group of kids? That shows a lot about character.

And there are more people in this activity than just those on this forum who marched one insignificant year in drum corps. Those people like the uniform.

There are no insignificant years in drum corps. Shame on you.

Love the show! Love the Uni! Love it all! It will win! Just you wait. We saw evolution in action tonight.

• Like 2