2016 Uniform Thread

I guess this is an announcement for Cadets' new unis for 2017:

Those who are exceptionally generous during our Beat the Heat Campaign will also receive very special, exclusive buckles, shakos and uniforms worn on Finals night by The 2016 Cadets. Supporters who give $200 will receive a buckle engraved with the name of the Cadet who wore it, while color guard fans will receive an actual flag from the performance. Those who would like something more substantial from the 2016 season will receive a shako and plume as a gift for their donation of $300, complete with an engraved plaque affixed to the shako.

With a $400 donation, color guard fans will receive a costume and flag from the 2016 Awakening production, while the gift for a $500 donation is a complete 2016 Cadets uniform with engraved buckle. And finally, for a gift of $750, supporters will receive the complete package of engraved buckle, shako with plume and plaque, and a complete uniform worn during the 2016 DCI World Championships."

Sounds like they might be going back to Maroon and Gold next season. Great wake to get rid of the new uniforms though! Wish I had $750. I'd definitely donate!

Sounds like they might be going back to Maroon and Gold next season. Great wake to get rid of the new uniforms though! Wish I had $750. I'd definitely donate!

I don't think they're going back to the old unis. Either they're taking the actual Cadet uniforms away from Cadets 2 (they have the maroon and gold uniforms now, I believe), or they're coming back with a brand new design

I don't think they're going back to the old unis. Either they're taking the actual Cadet uniforms away from Cadets 2 (they have the maroon and gold uniforms now, I believe), or they're coming back with a brand new design

C2 is wearing traditional maroon tops, shakos, and cream pants but the cummerbunds similar to what Cadets wore for part of the '14 show.

13582118_1014646145278096_17319094197589

Edited by xandandl

C2 is wearing traditional maroon tops, shakos, and cream pants but the cummerbunds similar to what Cadets wore for part of the '14 show.

13582118_1014646145278096_17319094197589

Doesn't C2 wear the cream and maroon usually?

I guess this is an announcement for Cadets' new unis for 2017:

Those who are exceptionally generous during our Beat the Heat Campaign will also receive very special, exclusive buckles, shakos and uniforms worn on Finals night by The 2016 Cadets. Supporters who give $200 will receive a buckle engraved with the name of the Cadet who wore it, while color guard fans will receive an actual flag from the performance. Those who would like something more substantial from the 2016 season will receive a shako and plume as a gift for their donation of $300, complete with an engraved plaque affixed to the shako.

With a $400 donation, color guard fans will receive a costume and flag from the 2016 Awakening production, while the gift for a $500 donation is a complete 2016 Cadets uniform with engraved buckle. And finally, for a gift of $750, supporters will receive the complete package of engraved buckle, shako with plume and plaque, and a complete uniform worn during the 2016 DCI World Championships."

The Wedding Cake prop after this season is reportedly being donated to the Allentown Women's Club.

Doesn't C2 wear the cream and maroon usually?

One year they wore all cream (just like the Angels in Cadets '11). Hopkins had publicly announced that C2 was inheriting the cursed black unis of last season but as you see that did not happen.

They are hoping for Adonis as well. (wink, wink)

You naughty boy, you ( haha!)