Blue Knights 2016

RPK

I'll be at the show in Utah tonight. I will try to get video of BK, no promises though. Might just get done stills. Regardless, I'll let everyone know if the show is finished :)

It makes me very sad to read this topic and that BK has not completed their show. What a disservice this is ESPECIALLY to their members. BK has acquired such a large talent pool who are doing the best with what they've gotten, but aren't scoring as highly as they should be because of reasons out of their control. Shame on whomever is responsible for not setting these kids up for success. I love the designs BK has put out in recent years, but this tardiness is just completely unfair to the members.

Kudos to the members who are performing beautifully and at such a high level.

• Like 1

It makes me very sad to read this topic and that BK has not completed their show. What a disservice this is ESPECIALLY to their members. BK has acquired such a large talent pool who are doing the best with what they've gotten, but aren't scoring as highly as they should be because of reasons out of their control. Shame on whomever is responsible for not setting these kids up for success. I love the designs BK has put out in recent years, but this tardiness is just completely unfair to the members.

Kudos to the members who are performing beautifully and at such a high level.

Do you seriously think BK isn't going to have success this year? All because of a few weeks of lower scores and an incomplete show?

Maybe you weren't around last year, eh? BK didn't even break 70 until later in their 1st tour (West Coast swing) and they didn't field a complete show until they were in the NW portion of their 1st tour. And yet, they went on to score over 90 in finals and earned 6th place.

In my book, that was a success and I don't think any members were complaining about some imaginary "disservice".

Edited by Herk