The Academy 2016 - The Drum Corpse Bride

My wife wears her "feed the birds" shirt from last year all the time and we both loved last year's show. After watching their show last night, I'm sure another shirt purchase at Allentown is going to happen :satisfied:

People should feel good at the end of a drum corps show - and The Academy delivers!

Watched the Live last night... saw that the wedding pews/chairs turn into grave stones. Couldn't make out any of the names on TV. Anyone know who they are - the names of Judges perhaps???

Can't wait to see you live in So Cal!

Just to name a few: Cleopatra, Hubbell Gardiner, Diane Chambers, Ricky Ricardo and Oliver Barrett IV.. Hopefully someone will eventually add the others.

Just to name a few: Cleopatra, Hubbell Gardiner, Diane Chambers, Ricky Ricardo and Oliver Barrett IV.. Hopefully someone will eventually add the others.

I saw Pocahontas in a picture from Instagram.

Watched the Live last night... saw that the wedding pews/chairs turn into grave stones. Anyone know who they are - the names of Judges perhaps???

LOL!

Holy cow Academy! What wonderful programming, concept and musical choices! Great planning over time! I was totally engaged and intrigued the entire time. This show is so entertaining from the beginning to the end! This is a finalist caliber production all the way around. One of a few that I look forward to seeing again! Clean academy .....clean! Keep doing what you're doing I have been a fan for several years now. I think this is the one. Can't wait to see this production again and again!

• Like 1

Is this true?? I just love Academy! They're so cheeky!

• Like 1