DCI Live! Broadcast - Monday June 20th Headliners Cadets & Cav

But I thought DCI was in Indy???

(Just messin' with ya. I think I know what you mean.)

I believe the live stuff is run out of IL - where Tom Blair is...

Just popped up on the screen: The show will start at 7:30 PM EST.

Cadets using last years plum due to rain threat - they'll use the 2016 version on Thursday night

Thursday night Cadets will march 4 bass drums as 1 is still being worked into the program, hearing Saturday for that member

But Ada, OH is Eastern, according to Google.

Unless it's one of the few places that doesn't do Daylight Savings Time (which I think is only Indiana).

Yes, but DCI is in CT--which means 6:30 DCI time is 7:30 Eastern. I do know it starts at Cadets at 7:30 EDT.

Not only is Ada, like the rest of Ohio, in the Eastern time zone, but so is most of Indiana, including Indianapolis, where DCI is headquartered.

Of course, right now, DCI Live says the event will start at "7:30 PM EST", and that's not true either, since we're in Daylight not Standard time now.

Not only is Ada, like the rest of Ohio, in the Eastern time zone, but so is most of Indiana, including Indianapolis, where DCI is headquartered.

Of course, right now, DCI Live says the event will start at "7:30 PM EST", and that's not true either, since we're in Daylight not Standard time now.

Calm down :)

It's starting.