Stanford Showdown - DCI West

Since we have a half-hour to kill, I'm always trying to find a home theater system that will play our magnificent sport as if we were there in the stands. Do these shows get broadcast in stereo? Surely not 5.1.

I listen through my computer setup, which is currently 2.0 with Sherbourn 125 wpc AVR with Klipsch CF-4 speakers. The Klipsch will play LOUD and I like to hear horns through horn driven speakers.

I've enjoyed everyone so far. This is my favorite BDB show in a long time. Looks like they'll be neck and neck with Vanguard Cadets again this season. I can't say I prefer one over the other at this point. Golden Empire has a solid start on their expanded tour, and BDC is always fun to watch.

A highlight for me was the BDB trumpet soloist who nailed everything and gave a million-dollar smile afterwards...then took a deep breath and got ready for the rest of the show.

Looking forward to Academy up next. Love their product already!

• Like 1

I'm surprised they aren't playing a Field Pass episode or something to entertain us through INT.

Edited by smj02