Stanford Showdown - DCI West

Yes. And that's the "blah" I was talking about. Heck, Crown and Bluecoats have moved on from that along with BD...not to mention BK.

Ahhhh...I beg to differ, I've never, ever seen Crown, Bluecoats, BK, and especially, the Blue Devils ever attempt to do anything that even closely resembled a Michael Gaines type drill, I.E, Cavies.

Ahhhh...I beg to differ, I've never, ever seen Crown, Bluecoats, BK, and especially, the Blue Devils ever attempt to do anything that even closely resembled a Michael Gaines type drill, I.E, Cavies.

I didn't say they did. I said those corps have moved on to a very different type of drill. A more exciting, entertaining drill.

• Like 1

I didn't say they did. I said those corps have moved on to a very different type of drill. A more exciting, entertaining drill.

To each their own I suppose. Personally, I think vanguards style of drill is significantly more interesting and exciting, and overall mesmerizing.

• Like 4

My God....I think the Devs may be untouchable this year. I can't remember the last time I've shaken my head in wonderment so many times in in so short a time.