Multifarious Muncie -- Muncie IN 01 July 2016

Just re-watched Crown's show. No problems this time. Oh my, what a show that is. Has gold written all over it. But then again, so do a few other shows...

Good. The show buffered.

• Like 2

So everyone reading, Oregons uniforms are going to make your head explode. They just out Bluecoats the Bluecoats. O.o

Go to their facebook page for more.

The difference between the two, in my opinion, is that one actually thought about creating something visually appealing as opposed to something dull.

• Like 1

I am not a fan of trombone in drum corps. The CROWN solo in the tango just changed my mind. That's the best use of a tbone into a corps show I've ever seen.

Great hornline show by Crown. :exclamation:

I had no glitches in my feed and the 720 resolution gave me the best audio sound I've ever heard from a DCI broadcast. And "yes" I played it LOUD! :cool:

• Like 4

55.30 Legends

58.30 Genesis

And early in "Spartacus", someone was killed.

(And then near the middle. And then about four-fifths of the way through. And then at the end.)

I nearly suffered death too when they announced that Phantom Regiment had won the Finals with that great show of theirs.

• Like 1