Landing in Little Rock

Any other details? Is it the crowding on the ramp at the end (as it looked on fb)?

The guard now moves to in front of the ramp and encircles it, throwing their flags behind in a ripple. The rifles throw a ripple toss as a member runs up and grabs the top of the ramp. The rest of guard then rushes up and groups around him. After the last note, the horns come down to a guitar strum.

The guard now moves to in front of the ramp and encircles it, throwing their flags behind in a ripple. The rifles throw a ripple toss as a member runs up and grabs the top of the ramp. The rest of guard then rushes up and groups around him. After the last note, the horns come down to a guitar strum.

Thanks!

Doesn't bode well for the Scouts right now since they (as some mentioned) were off for a few days.

I am still holding out hope for BAC, I love Madidon too. I've wanted to see Troopers return to finals and I thought 2011 would be Academy's first time in finals. I'm happy Crossmen seem to have a solid place in finals. For all of these corps to be in finals, two corps will have to fall from finals and the likelihood of two of the corps placing a bit higher, two of whom are not my favorites but will remain nameless, falling from finals, is very unlikely, so on Saturday night in Indy, I may be missing one or two corps I love in finals, but at least I'll be in Indy.

You need a microscope to see them

They couldn't go with "Little Pebbles" without legally also mentioning Bam-Bam. And that would take up way too much space on road signs.

If this show gets rained out momma ain't gonna be very happy.

And when Momma ain't happy.....