Music City Masterpiece - Nashville Show Thread

Vanguard.

Time to see the hand they will play. 4 days isn't just cleaning, bet they have some big stuff in store. And if it's really good? Who knows what could happen.

You know how much I love vanguard this year, but I can't help but feel you've been hyping up these 4 days a little too much.

Yep, I think that's the show everyone will be watching tonight. Can't wait to see what their closer looks like.

Vanguard.

Time to see the hand they will play. 4 days isn't just cleaning, bet they have some big stuff in store. And if it's really good? Who knows what could happen.

You know how much I love vanguard this year, but I can't help but feel you've been hyping up these 4 days a little too much.

One of my favorite shows gets 4 days off for God knows what right before the last everyone head to head of the year?

I guess I can get a little less excited............

One of my favorite shows gets 4 days off for God knows what right before the last everyone head to head of the year?

I guess I can get a little less excited............

Haha no it's fine, I'm excited too! It's just that after reading your posts, I'm expecting something groundbreaking, and then I realized that's probably not going to happen.

Haha no it's fine, I'm excited too! It's just that after reading your posts, I'm expecting something groundbreaking, and then I realized that's probably not going to happen.

Since you said that, be prepared to be mind blown!.....I hope?

I'm excited to see what SCV has in store for us :)