Pittsburgh Palaver

Briefly: the girl prevents the guy from shooting the murderer. Close with Hallelujah and a crown.

Wouldn't it be a lot better if he makes his own decision not to shoot him? But I liked the revenge kill as a western show more than changing your heart and not doing it.

Thoughts on tonight

Pacific Crest-loved the ballad, guard is vastly improved over last season.

Academy-omgoodness I adore this show soooooo much, the guard have great hands and nailed everything.

Colts-liked the music choices and guard was pretty clean, only issue is those huge boxes.

Troopers-I didn't really connect with this show till the closer, but the guard is improved from last year.

Blue Stars-kinda sorta was lost as far as what I was supposed to watch, but the guard work was insane, now they just need to execute it to the fullest.

Madison Scouts-This show is really awesome live, loved the whip section a lot.

Carolina Crown-this has to be the best colorguard competing this year, though I liked the old ending better this one is still cool.

Wouldn't it be a lot better if he makes his own decision not to shoot him? But I liked the revenge kill as a western show more than changing your heart and not doing it.

So, they went from a Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western to a John Wayne film with that new ending? Wimps. :laugh:

BTW, behind me was perhaps the most annoying guy ever at a drum corps show. After the announcer welcomes Crown, he stands up and yells, EVERYBODY:MY DAUGHTERS COUSIN IS ON THE FIELD. HER NAME IS ______. ON THE COUNT OF THREE WERE GOING TO YELL, GO _______! ONE, TWO, THREE!

Crown should have shot him instead.

• Like 8