DCI Eastern Classic - Friday Aug 5 2016

That'd be a lot of injuries. Alternates ready to take over mid show if someone should fall!

Edited by KVG_DC

What happened to the Let It Be Me tag at the end?

Spirit just got a perfect score in the bass cadence caption.........oops i mean maximum score! I promise i learned my lesson!

• Like 2

What's with the spirit members standing on the track, watching? They are in uniform.

Strange -- usually if you are not in the show I don't think you get in uniform, the primary exception is if your Corps has the encore, which is not the case here.

That being said -- this is Spirit's 40rh anniversary. It might be a Corps thing this year -- team and all that. That's only a wild guess.

Sigh -- I'm embarrassed when it sounds like a guy my age is doing the "born ready" shout. I guess he never left his bando years behind.

• Like 2

Guess who is about to be alone in the office?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Go home Ms. Coworker......honey you've earned some time off!

This is my continual struggle watching DCI. Makes the difference between watching on my nice little BOSE speakers and headphones. [side note: my little iPod dock BOSE speakers can actually pump out some serious sound, both in volume and quality]

That sounds a lot like the Manheim Steamroller arrangement of Stille Nacht. Nice!