16. Oregon

17. Mandarins

18. Crest

19. Cascades

20. Spirit

21. Genesis

22. Surf

23. Pio

I think you will see Crossmen higher. Their shows are generic, but they are executed well and are pretty enjoyable.

I would like to since one of my best friends is marching there this summer. But do they have a talent level on par or above the corps above them?

I would like to since one of my best friends is marching there this summer. But do they have a talent level on par or above the corps above them?

I think this year will be the big question if their placement stays the same or gets better then they have figured out how to keep talent and will probaly begin to move up the ranks. If they go down then I think they will stick around the lower rungs of finalist corps.

1. BD

2. SCV

3. Cavies

4. Bloo

5. Crown

6. Cadets

7. BAC

8. Phantom

9. Blue Knights

10. Blue Stars

11. Crossmen

12. Madison

13. Troopers

14. Academy

15. Colts

16. Oregon

17. Mandarins

18. Crest

19. Cascades

20. Spirit

21. Genesis

22. Surf

23. Pio

Switch Bloo with SCV and put Academy at 10 then I agree.

Not just talent, but also show design.

I feel both Crossmen and Academy are going to need a strong combination of both to stay in finals.

I LOVED Academy in 2016, but if they don't up the game in both, it won't be a return in 2017.

I feel both Crossmen and Academy are going to need a strong combination of both to stay in finals.

I LOVED Academy in 2016, but if they don't up the game in both, it won't be a return in 2017.

Agreed.

Edited by BoaDci

Agreed.

It's just that crossmen hasn't had a show in the past few years that I'm wowed by. Yeah with other corps stepping up their game, Academy really has a lot of work do in order to stay in finals.

It's just that crossmen hasn't had a show in the past few years that I'm wowed by. Yeah with other corps stepping up their game, Academy really has a lot of work do in order to stay in finals.

Agreed but they're staying consistent performance level wise which is the first step. With steadily improving talent coming in, they can start to go deeper in design.

I think this year will be the big question if their placement stays the same or gets better then they have figured out how to keep talent and will probaly begin to move up the ranks. If they go down then I think they will stick around the lower rungs of finalist corps.

It was apparent (this year at least) that the talent was better than the show.