2017 PREDICTIONS!

38 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Well I predict at least one of last year's top 3 drops out of it and SCV certainly poised to jump back up into it.

You have no idea how poised they are... it's crazy

I'm gonna reserve any more specific predictions until 5/20 and then again until 6/22 and then again until the start of Finals week

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

If so, who do you think they top from last season to make it in ?

Oooooh!  Tough question!  They first have to actually beat BDB in Indy to do that.  I don't want to single anyone out mentally.  I hate that part of the season.

idk but I see BDB taking another long run in percussion open class again.  If everyone stays the same spot then it's just a stronger pool which is good for us.  I was blown away by every single corps I saw last year!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, flammaster said:

Oooooh!  Tough question!  They first have to actually beat BDB in Indy to do that.  I don't want to single anyone out mentally.  I hate that part of the season.

idk but I see BDB taking another long run in percussion open class again.  If everyone stays the same spot then it's just a stronger pool which is good for us.  I was blown away by every single corps I saw last year!

Academy last season demonstrated that its still doable for Corps in this level to make Top 12 Finals for the first time for themselves. So  it can be inspirational to others now, I would imagine. They'll need to top a hungry Madison Scouts for their first time ever to do it. But record streaks were made to be broken too.

13 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

Or Maroon Blue Red. Tired of so much blue.

I know another in the top 6 that is sizzling and itching to return to top 3. Should be a great season.

• Like 1

I'm gonna reserve any more specific predictions until 5/20 and then again until 6/22 and then again until the start of Finals week

In keeping with the times, I am going to keep my 2017 placement predictions secret until the right moment. This way it builds summer excitement, and helps me avoid premature placement predictions criticisms.

Edited by BRASSO

13 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

In keeping with the times, I am going to keep my 2017 placement predictions secret until the right moment. This way it builds summer excitement, and helps me avoid premature placement predictions criticisms.

You can have a May, June, Early July, Late July prediction...

3 hours ago, Tobias said:

You can have a May, June, Early July, Late July prediction...

Thats 4 predictions. Under the DCP Roberts Rules of Order, if I do not utilize my Early July prediction, I may then elect to utilize my Early July placement prediction on or before 12 midnite EST, August 9th. If I'm incorrect on this, please let me know, as I do not want my placement prediction allotment and timetable  not to be entirely Kosher.

Edited by BRASSO