2017 PREDICTIONS!

I PREDICT:

At least one corps from last season drops from Top 3. 

At least one corps from last season drops from Top 6. 

Prediction - More goofy jumpsuits. 

Absolute Bunkham . Bluecoats with the talent level they will get will deffo be in top 3. Cadets will also rise higher than last year .

Just now, smiler said:

Absolute Bunkham . Bluecoats with the talent level they will get will deffo be in top 3. Cadets will also rise higher than last year .

Well yeah that and the drum set should send the jumpsuits over the top. 

1 hour ago, smiler said:

Maybe E3D didn't mean Bluecoats would drop from the top 3.That came from Tobias.  Please be clear who you are replying to.

Edited by LabMaster
Mis read on previous post

6 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Maybe E3D didn't mean Bluecoats would drop from the top 3.That came from Tobias.  Please be clear who you are replying to.

well... it is very conceivable that the "top 3" and "top 6" could look (in point value) much more like a contentious and turbulent "top 4-5" and "top 8-10".

A contending corps can easily be in 4th against other contending corps... and it's becoming an increasing occurrence that the eventual champion gets bested by corps that are eventual 3 or 4 place finishers.

I don't think that the assertion that the Bluecoats could be out of 3 or that the Cadets could be out of 6 are all that silly... the question is... does it really matter in point value and product if this happens.  I don't think so.  I think that we will see more than 2 corps (perhaps more than 3) sitting in the driver's seat at alternating points throughout the season.

Edited by cfirwin3

I predict BAC does this tune. :fight: