2017 PREDICTIONS!

Ridiculously early predictions? BDB comes close to finals and then falls short, Academy stays in, Boston, Madison, BDB and Troop duke it out for finals. SCV wins in their 50th, Cadets placement woes continues

1) SCV

2) Crown

3) BD

4) Bluecoats

5) Cavies

6) Blue Knights

7) Cadets

8) Phantom

9) BStars

10) Academy

11) Crossmen

12) Madison

13) BDB

14) Boston

15) Troopers

Surely you mean the Blue Ferrets.

ROFL

• Like 1

Drat. I was actually going to do it before finals started to be annoying. Maybe next year.

Off the cuff...

1) Santa Clara Vanguard

2) Blue Devils

3) Cadets

4) Carolina Crown

5) Bluecoats

6) Cavaliers

7) Blue Knights

8) Phantom Regiment

9) Blue Stars

10) Crossmen

11) Academy

12) Madison Scouts

13) Boston Crusaders

14) Troopers

15) Colts

16) Mandarins

17) Spirit of Atlanta

18) Oregon Crusaders

19) Pacific Crest

20) Genesis

21) Cascades

22) Jersey Surf

23) Pioneer

What makes you think genesis is going world?

If its not too early today to start our 2017 placement predictions, I see no reason why we can't just skip 2017 altogether, and jump right into our 2018 season placement predictions on here.

On the other hand, what the heck... why not just make the 2018 season placement predictions our 2017 season placement predictions, and this way we can get a 2 for 1 special out there into the public square.. ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO

Ridiculously early predictions? BDB comes close to finals and then falls short, Academy stays in, Boston, Madison, BDB and Troop duke it out for finals. SCV wins in their 50th, Cadets placement woes continues

Blue Knights show up for their first show in 2017 but their 2nd of of their show drill blueprints is left behind my mistake at a Denver Cannabis shop, and so the MM's eventually get their drill writes by the middle of July.

• Like 2

Next year, the Blue Knights will have the entire second half of their show learned before the first half. The first part of the show will be learned on the Monday of finals week and they will have the entire show learned, tweaked, refined, and polished by Thursday. :blink::crazy::hehe::tic:

Oh what a lovely night that would be
  • Like 2

Blue Knights show up for their first show in 2017 but their 2nd of of their show drill blueprints is left behind my mistake at a Denver Cannabis shop, and so the MM's eventually get their drill writes by the middle of July.

Sounds likely to me
  • Like 1