7th. Phantom

8th. Blue stars

9th. Blue Knights

10th. Crossmen

11th. Madison scouts

12th. Troopers

Show ideas...

Only one guess so far.

The Bluecoats will switch from the slide to the monkey bars, but with a social message. Some of the bigger, tougher "kids" in a school setting take ownership of the monkey bars (the main prop in the show) and other pieces of playground equipment, and the rest of the kids will fight for their right to use them. There'll be a moment of triumph at the end of the season. (Spoilers.)

I'll predict that the troopers will have a show entitled, "the suit" and will go through each part of the court system, with someone playing Tim Snyder

Edited by D41145

I'll predict that the troopers will have a show entitled, "the suit" and will go through each part of the court system, with someone playing Tim Snyder

Or possibly...

"Performing their 2017 program, Conflict Resolution, Drum Corps International is proud to present..."

• Like 1

Or possibly...

"Performing their 2017 program, Conflict Resolution, Drum Corps International is proud to present..."

How about "Drum Courts International" is proud to present...... ( - : FWIW: I found Brandt Crocker's Academy's finals introduction that........ "Drum CORPSE International is proud to present THE ACADEMY" to be one of the funniest, perfectly executed highlights of the entire evening. ANd did you all noticed the tweaked paint job on The Academy's Equipment trailer during DCI's World Championships in Indy ? It now reads: "The Academy Drum and Bugle Corpse" . What a hoot! I wonder if we should be on the look out for a possible "Glow In The Dark "A" logo on the trailer, like the one glowing on their Hotter The Hell Selling "Drum Corpse Bride" show shirt. ( - :

My way-too-early prediction for 2017: Between Crown and BD for gold, and SCV and Cavies make strong cases for a medal. Bluecoats are currently a wild card.

A concrete cake with a soprano player showing some "knuckle" and a concrete cupcake with a guy that looks like a grey painted Lou Ferrigno Incredible Hulk (from a distance).

LOL I really did wince for the trumpet soloist. No doubt the guy didn't really expect to be spending the season in a nude bodysuit, largely photographed from below. He nailed his solos in most every performance and unfortunately was caught up in the indecison from the powers-that-be about what his character was supposed to be/look like.

• Like 1