Staff merri-go-round

You're not very good at analogies are u?

Your two analogies are about liking a product, not lecturing Spielberg on which lenses he should have used when you've never filmed a video or movie

THAT would be a correct comparison dude

aren't you the guy who told the kid a couple of weeks ago that his opinion about old shows was more or less invalid because he'd only seen them on video?

people have opinions.

• Like 2

aren't you the guy who told the kid a couple of weeks ago that his opinion about old shows was more or less invalid because he'd only seen them on video?

people have opinions.

OK u got me. I think people should have informed opinions. Bye!

It will go up on the Cadets page (and the website) as well

Right now the audition info is lead horse on the Cadets FB page

Perhaps "drummergirl" you should quit your job, go find a needy corps, run it for - oh 30 years... find the money, the staff the talent and win oh - say, 10 times or so, plus start one of the largest marching band circuits in the USA, rescue a few other corps along the way AND THEN you can lecture Hopkins about your opinion on how things should be done or not done

So tired of the trollish "experts" on this site

Let's cheer for the changes in these corps - it allows new opportunity and new fresh blood and an influx of ideas. THESE ARE GOOD THINGS!

Let's clarify something here. I didn't lecture anyone. I just pointed out how all the other corps staff announcements that have come out recently have been professional and from the actual organization. However, that is not the case with the Cadets. To me this speaks volumes about the professionalism of the person in charge.

• Like 1