2017 Boston Crusaders

Just now, CorpwithanS said:

and the pole vault pole.

Laughing out loud now. forgot thanks for that. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, E3D said:

He used to carry a brown bag around. It only had newspapers in it. 

NY Times ?

• Like 2

Just now, E3D said:

Thinking. 

What is the geographical makeup of the corps these days? Not rare to have kids saying wicked and y'all in the same groups? 

My daughter is half Japanese and I'm pushing her to get with a brass instrument this coming year in her school. Japan does not really march they have excellent techniques for concert and are very disciplined. Her mom my ex wants her to do dance / color-guard. I guess each is a win but it will be done in Boston if she has the chops or the skills. 

Wicked global they are. Many members and alums from Japan.. Six or seven this yr?  Representin' Kōunwoinoru!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorpwithanS said:

Wicked global they are. Many members and alums from Japan.. Six or seven this yr?  Representin' Kōunwoinoru!

Here is where I'm supposed to say. Ganbatte BAC 

Back in my day the DM (great man) called off 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  in Japanese. Name the year and we all get a big pot of nothing. But it is a good trivia question. By the Way he was a GIANT BAC through and through. He even spent some time down south Way south .....Dixie when he was a young boy. Only because his father was USAF. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, E3D said:

stupid question. 

Anyone know whatever or wherever Joe Bananas-- is? was? or how is he?

Also another stupid question - used to be a large guy who might have marched timp or dishes back in the day. He used to come around and fancied himself as the dish line instructor. He was super nice guy but many of the kids treated him a little less than what I would have. He bought tickets for each year I was around to see the Red Sox. I never missed a game. Back then Roger Clemens was a starter. I think in his 3 or 4th year. I got to watch him pitch against the A's. 

When you are young things like that do not matter much. So much to see and do. But when you start to age a bit... times like that is what you reflect upon. 

GO BAC. BIG weekend coming up with Florida. Looking forward to it. 

Agreed..great weekend ahead. Safe travels and good thoughts to the corpS and Mr. Bananas.

• Like 1

Just now, CorpwithanS said:

Agreed..great weekend ahead. Safe travels and good thoughts to the corpS and Mr. Bananas.

In the real Marine corps we would say something cool .... stay frosty. But in this day and age... Stay SAFE. best to BAC for the upcoming Florida tour. 

• Like 1

Its not our fault, if its found all over the place :

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 2

Just now, E3D said:

In the real Marine corps we would say something cool .... stay frosty. But in this day and age... Stay SAFE. best to BAC for the upcoming Florida tour. 

Semper Fi  E3D-san.

Sorera o tabemasu (Eat them up.)

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Its not our fault, if its found all over the place :

No automatic alt text available.

03_17_2014_boston_moon_620x370.jpg

Oh yes!!

• Like 2