2017 Boston Crusaders

3 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Huh?  What in the heck are you talking about????  Aw forget it.

Nothing iPhone problem.

Edited by emc2

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

Huh?  What in the heck are you talking about????  Aw forget it.

LOL

22 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

WTF? Would you mind typing that again, this time in English?

You have to decipher his messages....

I believe he was responding to BRASSO....the B is for BRASSO...he is saying that this sort of transition has been happening for 20 years...and when he says "BAC is there"...he means they have actually finally arrived in better position to move forward in his opinion...just my educated guess...

I THINK!!!!    ....lol

"My prediction ?..., lots of Drum Corps fans ( Cadets/ Crown included ) to be on this Boston Crusaders thread.  Traffic on this thread is going thru the roof with interest across the board !... and will only pick up steam throughout the season and most definately now into the off season . Boston's placement movement compared to the last few seasons at this juncture is nothing short of spectacular.  The show is entertaining for most, with a clear and understandable theme for audiences. No guess work ! The new staff at Boston has done a remarkable job so far in the off season and now into early competition season, in both show design and marcher instruction .The Boston Crusaders marchers morale, attitude is superb with the show they have been given. And so far it shows in their early season competition scores and the positive audience receptions to their 2017 show throughout the midwest!"

"B BAC is under what has been going on for the past 20 + years. BAC is there IMO"

Edited by Liahona

2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I believe he was responding to BRASSO....the B is for BRASSO...he is saying that this sort of transition has been happening for 20 years...and when he says "BAC is there"...he means they have actually finally arrived in better position to move forward his opinion...just my educated guess...

I THINK!!!!    ....lol

Your guess is as good as anyone else. haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

I believe he was responding to BRASSO....the B is for BRASSO...he is saying that this sort of transition has been happening for 20 years...and when he says "BAC is there"...he means they have actually finally arrived in better position to move forward in his opinion...just my educated guess...

I THINK!!!!    ....lol

Thank you Liahona.  For a minute there, I was going to ask if anyone had access to the Enigma Machine.

• Like 5

Image may contain: 9 people, outdoor

• Like 3

... and the 1968 Boston Crusaders line :

Image may contain: one or more people

• Like 1